Information according to the new European Regulation n.679/2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of personal data
We would like to inform you that the new European Regulation n. 679/2016 provides for the protection of individuals and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the regulation indicated, this processing will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. The information is not valid for other websites accessible through our links, which OlisMultimedia Srl is in no way responsible of.
According to the new European Regulation n. 679/2016, we provide the following informations
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The data provided at the time of registration will be used for purposes related or instrumental to the activity of OlisMultimedia Srl and in particular:
- to send by email communications regarding information, updates, new products/services published on the OlisMultimedia SRL circuit sites described at the top of the page.
- to send by email commercial, promotional and advertising information.
- to solicit by email the adhesion to new services possibly activated after the subscription.
- to comply with legal obligations and measures of the Authority.
Olismultimedia Srl utilizza il servizio sicuro di Aweber, per spedirti comunicazioni come quanto sopra, o la posta sicura di Gmail. Da ciascuna newsletter è sempre possibile cancellarsi in qualsiasi momento.
Olismultimedia Srl uses Aweber’s secure service to send communications like the above, or Gmail secure mail. You can always unsubscribe from each newsletter at any time.
Personal data processing
Tali dati verranno trattati con modalità esclusivamente informatizzate con strumenti elettronici ed informatici idonei a garantirne la sicurezza e la riservatezza, con e senza l’ausilio di mezzi automatizzati atti a memorizzare, gestire e trasmettere i dati stessi. Specifiche misure di sicurezza sono osservate per prevenire la perdita dei dati, usi illeciti o non corretti ed accessi non autorizzati.
These data will be processed exclusively by electronic and IT tools suitable for ensuring security and confidentiality, with and without the aid of automated means, to store, manage and transmit the data themselves. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Freedom to grant consent and consequences of refusal
The provision of data is optional, but in their absence it will not be possible to provide information services and access free content available.
Personal data won’t be disclosed to third parties, nor disclosed, except for individuals (natural and/or legal persons), who have been delegated to perform the services related to the purposes described.
Senza il Suo espresso consenso (ex art. 24 lett. a), b), d), Codice Privacy e art. 6 lett. b), c), GDPR), il Titolare potrà comunicare i Suoi dati per le finalità indicate a Organismi di vigilanza, Autorità giudiziarie nonché a tutti gli altri soggetti ai quali la comunicazione sia obbligatoria per legge per l’espletamento delle finalità dette.
Without your express consent (ex art. 24 lett. a), b), d), Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), c), GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes indicated to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes.
The acceptance of cookies is not a necessary condition to visit our websites. However, the use of the “shopping cart” function in the shop is only possible if you authorize the use of them.
What are cookies?: Cookies are small text files that are saved on your device and that store specific settings and data to be resumed the next visit. They allow you to remember data entered by you, for better navigation on your part.
OlisMultimedia Srl uses on its site’s cookies, that is useful at the time of navigation and then deleted, permanent – cookies that remain in memory on your browser and that facilitate your navigation, for example not to repeat each time the typing of some data.
The cookies that OlisMultimedia Srl uses do not store personal data. Therefore, cookies we use are not related to someone specific and therefore not traceable to you.
The User can delete all cookies on his device by simply selecting, on his browser, the settings that allow him to refuse them. Each browser has specific configuration instructions that can be found on the browser provider’s website at the following links:
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
- : https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Data controller and processor
Data Controller and Processor is OlisMultimedia Srl, owner of the domain www.monicagiovine.com
Rights of the person concerned
The user can contact the data controller to assert his rights as provided for by the new European Regulation n. 679/2016 (GDPR) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can have the right to change and delete your data by using the link at the bottom of the received emails.
Art. 7. right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data relating to him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data.
- the purposes and methods of processing.
- the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the help of electronic tools.
- the identification of the owner, the managers and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of them as designated representative in the territory of the State, of responsible persons or persons in charge.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
- updating, correcting or, where appropriate, integrating the data.
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
- proof that the operations referred to in a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such performance proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons relating to the processing of personal data concerning them, or relevant to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the performance of market research or commercial communication.
Where the data subject is under the age of 16, such processing is lawful only if and to the extent that such consent is given or authorised by the holder of parental responsibility for which the identification data are acquired.
Data observation period and right to be forgotten
Personal data will be stored exclusively for historical or statistical purposes, in accordance with the law, regulations, Community legislation and codes of ethics and good conduct for a period as per current legislation (usually 10 years for tax/administrative documents), or, if they are not subject to any law, for a period not exceeding five years. Beyond this period, personal data will be stored anonymously, or will be destroyed upon explicit request by sending a written communication to the email: email@example.com
Right to lodge a complaint
The data controller informs the data subject that he has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority at www.garanteprivacy.it
HTTPS for OlisMultimedia Srl
Since 2018 we have switched to https to improve the security of our users. HTTPS security is ensured by the underlying TLS protocol, which in practice uses long-term private and public keys to generate short-term session keys. These keys are then used to encrypt the flow of data exchanged between clients and servers. As of May 3, 2017, 56.8% of the 139,032 largest websites have secure implementation of the HTTPS protocol.